Organic Pulsating(LOOP) Organic Pulsating(LOOP)

Different

I figured I would review this song because needless to say it definately sticks out from all your others. But for what its worth it does sound like it would be a good menu song. Even though its not really my type of music it sounds good for the type of music it is.

Thanks for your vote, xmnhx! You voted 5 for Organic Pulsating(LOOP), raising its score from 3.80 to 4.00.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha thanks man, I like to tinker around in all genres..keeps my mind goin.
Thanks for checkin it out and leaving a review and vote, dude!

MacabreMaleficence MacabreMaleficence

Heavy

I love the song. Although it did take a while for the song to really get started, once it did get started, it sounded amazing. The tone was perfect. Nothing to complain about here. Awesome job.

Thanks for your vote, xmnhx! You voted 5 for MacabreMaleficence, raising its score from 4.63 to 4.67

The Stand The Stand

Nice

Cool song man. The drums sounded awesome and your guitar has a good tone. It would have been cool to hear some soloing over the song but thats just my opinion. Overall, I thought it sounded awesome. Keep it up.

Thanks for your vote, xmnhx! You voted 5 for The Stand, raising its score from 0.00 to 5.00

KitsuMech responds:

Whoa I could have sworn that I responded to this o_O.

It definitely could have used some soloing on it, hell if anyone wants to step up and go for it I would love it.

Thanks for the 5 and the 10! Woot!