Organic Pulsating(LOOP) Organic Pulsating(LOOP)

Different

I figured I would review this song because needless to say it definately sticks out from all your others. But for what its worth it does sound like it would be a good menu song. Even though its not really my type of music it sounds good for the type of music it is.

Thanks for your vote, xmnhx! You voted 5 for Organic Pulsating(LOOP), raising its score from 3.80 to 4.00.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Haha thanks man, I like to tinker around in all genres..keeps my mind goin.
Thanks for checkin it out and leaving a review and vote, dude!

MacabreMaleficence MacabreMaleficence

Heavy

I love the song. Although it did take a while for the song to really get started, once it did get started, it sounded amazing. The tone was perfect. Nothing to complain about here. Awesome job.

Thanks for your vote, xmnhx! You voted 5 for MacabreMaleficence, raising its score from 4.63 to 4.67

The Stand The Stand

Nice

Cool song man. The drums sounded awesome and your guitar has a good tone. It would have been cool to hear some soloing over the song but thats just my opinion. Overall, I thought it sounded awesome. Keep it up.

Thanks for your vote, xmnhx! You voted 5 for The Stand, raising its score from 0.00 to 5.00

KitsuMech responds:

Whoa I could have sworn that I responded to this o_O.

It definitely could have used some soloing on it, hell if anyone wants to step up and go for it I would love it.

Thanks for the 5 and the 10! Woot!

The way to freedom The way to freedom

\m/

Enjoyed every bit of it. The harmonizing sounded awesome. Nice riffs. Sounded flawless to me.

Cannibalistic Intentions Cannibalistic Intentions

Insane

Fucking insane heavy riffs accompanied by an insane beginning haha. Some monster sounding vocals throughout. Sounded awesome. Very nice work.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks very much man, glad you like it!\m/

Peel Your Skin (instrumental) Peel Your Skin (instrumental)

\m/

Nice HEAVY riffs in this one. The effects at the beginning sounded pretty cool. And the drums sounded awesome throughout. Flawless.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man. When I get around to re recording this one, Im not gonna "effect" it so much at the beginning. I really didn't like it that much. Hopefully I'll remember how to play it...haha...\m/

I'll Smash Your Fucking Skull I'll Smash Your Fucking Skull

Nice

Sounds fuckin awesome. Very heavy riffs which are always awesome. For just messing around, it's pretty impressive. It sounded a little weird when the solos came in but everything else in my opinion sounded really good.

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. I totally rushed the end part with the solos. Infact, the rhythm guitar tracks are playing the riff differently at the fast part, because I forgot how it went! hahaha
Cheers and beers.

*-_Alone at night_-* *-_Alone at night_-*

Awesome

I really like this one. It has a very emotional and "reflective" feel. Everything sounds really cool. No complaints here.

DarKsidE555 responds:

Thanks a lot for checking it out mate! Cheers and beers!

Another Heavy Loop of DEATH!!! Another Heavy Loop of DEATH!!!

Nice!

Pretty sweet riffs in this one. I actually thought the tone was pretty cool. Overall awesome. Hopefully you'll make a full song out of it.

speedmetalmessiah responds:

Cool man, glad you liked it.

_-Dementia-_ _-Dementia-_

killer

Nice track man. Love the two guitars, drums kick ass. No negative opinions about this one. Nicely done. Can't wait to hear the vocals for it.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you very much, sir. I can't wait to hear the full tune either. Darkside and speedmetalmessiah gonna chip in some ass kickin too!!\m/